.

.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Set Apart & Ready to Go!

Here is the first official post made by me, one of Danielle's friends. Ill be updating this blog weekly from the emails that are sent to me by her. I'll post pictures and also give any info that Hermana Stedman would like to include. When she gets to the MTC in Columbia she will be there for 6 weeks, and then she will be traveling to Ecuador for the rest of her 18 month experience. If you need her mailing address, as well as email address, you can contact me at lindsayholcomb94@yahoo.com and if you would like to be a subscriber to this blog, as well, email me your email and I can put you on the list. Until next time! She hopes to hear from you all very soon & wants you to know that she will miss you all and loves you all very much! Until next time! She hopes to hear from you all very soon & wants you to know that she will miss you all and loves you all very much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment